This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Great Wolf Lodge will, once again, ring in the howliday season with its annual Snowland Celebration this year from November 24, 2018 to January 4, 2019. Adults and children alike will be merry and bright as they arrive at Great Wolf Lodge’s winter wonderland complete with hundreds of twinkling lights, Christmas trees and other jolly decorations in the Grand Lobby.
Great Wolf Lodge is spreading cheer to families this year with such wondrous offerings as daily snow showers in the Grand Lobby, visits from Santa Claus, and the centerpiece of the Snowland Celebration, a life-sized Gingerbread House, constructed from more than 600 pounds of gingerbread dough, 1,300 pounds of sugar and hundreds of candies. Also, for a truly delectable experience, guests can dine in the life-sized gingerbread house with a small donation to the Ronald McDonald House. For reservations for this limited offering, please go HERE.
At Great Wolf Lodge’s Snowland Celebration, visiting families will get into the spirit of Christmas and be able to splash in the 84-degree waterpark, all while creating special holiday memories together that will last a lifetime. Snowland will return this year with some of guests’ favorite complimentary activities including:
- Hot Cocoa with a GreatWolf Kid – the weather outside might be frightful, but the Lodge’s delicious hot cocoa bar will warm even the chilliest of guests up;
- Cookies with Mrs. Claus, where children have the opportunity to decorate cookies in the Gingerbread House with Santa’s leading lady.
- The Polar Wolf Walk – a tour of the lobby that teaches children about polar bears penguins and more.
- Festive Family Flicks – Families can wind the night down by cozying up to watch a holiday movie in the Grand Lobby during Festive Family Flicks.
- Santa’s Letter Depot, where kids can mail a letter to Santa in the Grand Lobby
- North Pole University, where kids complete fun, holiday-themed assignments around the resort for the chance to earn a Snowploma.
Visits from Santa are also available for guests staying at The Lodge
During the howliday season, children’s activities such as Story Time, Yoga Tails and Paws on Projects will also get dash of Christmas cheer.
In addition to two days of play in the water park for each night stayed at Great Wolf Lodge, all of the Snowland activities are included complimentary as part of an overnight stay. Activities vary daily and based on location. A complete listing of daily activities and times can be found in the Lodge Life event schedule provided to guests upon check-in, or verified in advance by calling the location directly.
For more information about Great Wolf Lodge’s Snowland Celebration and to make a reservation for your holiday stay, please visit HERE.
Images are property of Great Wolf Lodge and used with permission.