This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Have you been to Universal Studios Hollywood’s “Hollywood Horror Nights” before? It looks absolutely amazing and terrifying at the same time and just reading all of the details about this year’s event has me dying to attend! “Halloween Horror Nights” begins this year on Friday, September 14. That’s just around the corner!
This year’s “Halloween Horror Nights” dates are:
- September 14-16, 20-22, 26-30
- October 4-7, 11-14, 18-21, 25-28, 31,
- November 1-3, 2018.
The terrifying line-up at Hollywood Horror Nights this year includes:
- “Stranger Things” gives fans a chance to brace the Upside Down in this new maze inspired by Netflix’s critically-acclaimed television series.
- “Poltergeist” brings guests into the light based on the iconic supernatural horror film, directed by Tobe Hooper and produced by Steven Spielberg
- “The First Purge,” based on Universal Picture’s blockbuster thriller, bears witness to the tradition that unleashed the anarchy
- “Trick ‘r Treat” brings director Michael Dougherty’s cult Halloween classic to life daring guests to live the rules or suffer the consequences
- “Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers” unmasks Haddonfield’s infamous serial killer based on the fourth installment in the classic slasher series created by John Carpenter
- “The Horrors of Blumhous,” makes an encore performance at this year’s event, bringing leading producer of horror Jason Blum’s Truth or Dare and Unfriended blockbusters movies to life in an all new maze
- “Universal Monsters” is inspired by Universal’s original cinematic Monsters and the studio that invented the horror film and featuring an original score produced and composed by celebrated GRAMMY® Award-winning musician, SLASH, long hailed as one of the 10-best electric guitar-players of all time
- “The Walking Dead,” Universal Studios Hollywood’s permanent attraction inspired by AMC’s record-breaking television series, adds to the evening’s carnage
- The Jabbawockeez award-winning hip hop dance crew returns by popular demand with an all-new, high-energy performance created exclusively for “Halloween Horror Nights”
- The return of serial killer clown, Hollywood Harry takes a stab at the Terror Tram while guests amble about a portion of the world-famous backlot
New This Year
There’s an all-new R.I.P. Tour that guests can book, which is Universal Studios Hollywood’s first-class ticket to terror at Hollywood Horror Nights. The R.I.P. Tour is a must for guests who prefer to scare in style and is a premium experience that will sell out,
Each R.I.P. Tour accommodates groups of 12, making it ideal for large parties or smaller mix-in groups. Highlights include:
- Exclusive “Stranger Things” experience featuring themed photo ops, props from the popular Netflix series and scare-actor make-up demonstrations
- Unlimited line privileges via Universal Express access to all mazes, Terror Tram and available rides
- Private VIP trolley transportation to backlot mazes and Terror Tram
- Reserved VIP seating at the Jabbawockeez live show
- Gourmet buffet dinner, featuring specially-themed “Stranger Things” foods, including appropriately named Upside Down Sliders at exclusive VIP Dining Room
- Two complimentary drinks
- Access to the two Lounges, including the “Stranger Things” themed lounge and lounge on the theme park’s lower lot
- Commemorative R.I.P. Tour credentials
- Complimentary valet parking
- “Halloween Horror Nights” brings together the sickest minds in horror to immerse guests in a living, breathing, three-dimensional world of terror inspired by TV and film’s most compelling horror properties.
Tickets for Universal Studios Hollywood’s Hollywood Horror Nights, as well as their all-new R.I.P. tour can be purchased here.
Images and logo are property of Universal Studios Hollywood and used with permission.