Have you heard about the new LEGO® Friends rooms yet at LEGOLAND® Hotel yet? They’ll be available to stay in starting March 10 and they sound adorable! I’m dying to stay in one and be able to take my daughter and her friends so they can have the Ultimate BFF Sleepover! Each of these rooms, which are part of the hotel’s newest theme, comes complete with the Café, Stables and your very own LEGO® tree house! The colorful décor and LEGO models incorporate a level of detail that will have your imaginations running wild. Kids can even use clues to explore the tree house and join the LEGO Friends in a game of hide and seek with their LEGO pets! LEGOLAND® Hotel rooms are designed to accommodate playful adventure as well as privacy and relaxation. The rooms include:
- King bed in the adult sleeping area
- Kids’ own sleeping area with bunk beds, pull-out trundle bed and entertainment unit (sleeps up to 3 kids)
- Welcome treasure hunt with LEGO prize
- LEGO bricks to build with during your stay
- High-speed internet
- 2 high-definition flat panel TVs with complimentary On-Demand content
- Mini-fridge and coffee maker
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available upon request
- Fully Themed rooms sleeps 5 (max 2 adults)
- Suites sleep 7 (max 4 adults)
- ADA accessible available
Today I’m going to share with you why we want to stay there so badly! (because I’m trying to win a contest for a free night’s stay in one of these rooms.)
My daughter and her friends are huge LEGO Friends Heartlake City fans! In my opinion, they actually look like they stepped right out of Heartlake City! I sometimes think they each believe they are one of the real characters! What do you think? My daughter seems to know everything about the LEGO Friends and Heartlake City. Seriously, just ask her a question about the name of each one, what they wear, what they like, or even who their pet is. She adores the LEGO Friends Heartlake City area in LEGOLAND California Resort. It’s a must-visit for every trip we make there! Have you been there yet?Since Heartlake City is one of my daughter’s favorite parts at LEGOLAND, for her to be able to stay in one of these themed rooms and live like one of the real LEGO® Friends for a day, would be a dream come true for her!
I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I’d be equally excited if we had the opportunity of the Ultimate BFF sleepover for the girls to experience! Who wouldn’t want to win a stay like that? Availability of LEGO Friends rooms is limited, so be sure to book your stay in advance.To make a reservation, click here or call 877.534.6526.
This is not a sponsored post. I am a LEGOLAND Ambassador and this post was written by me as part of a promotional contest. All opinions are 100% my own. Some images are property of LEGOLAND Hotel.
Have you heard the exciting news? LEGO Friends Heartlake City is now open at LEGOLAND California Resort! The newest area at the resort is a must-see for all LEGO fans of all ages! As soon as you walk through the entrance to the city brought to life straight out of the “LEGO Friends” TV show, you can meet your favorite LEGO friends, Mia, Olivia, Andrea, Stephanie and Emma and get a glimpse inside of their LEGO lives!
Throughout Heartlake City there are several clever LEGO brick creations and life-sized figures of each of the LEGO friends. There are lots of great photo opportunities there.
- Mia’s Riding Camp: Guests can experience an adventure on a carousel that’s perfect for riders of all ages and heights. Take a horseback ride atop one of 60 carousel horses (both moving and non-moving. Guests can also opt to sit inside one of the stationary jeeps on the carousel.
- Heartlake Stables: Inside of this shaded stable area, guests can enjoy LEGO brick building activities and learn a little bit about horses. There’s plenty of seating here for adults to rest their legs while watching their little ones play. You’ll also want to take advantage of the cute photo opportunity to sit on one of the horses in the front area of the stable! (As a convenience, your photos are available for purchase inside the park)
- Heartlake Fountain: This heart-shaped fountain is a focal point in the center of the city. Guests are welcome to play in the water, which is especially perfect on warm days. If you plan to have “splash time” on your visit, you might want to bring an extra change of clothes.
- Friends Forever Stage: Mia, Olivia, Andrea, Stephanie and Emma perform their “LEGO Friends to the Rescue” show live on stage. Guests can sing and dance along with them. There are also opportunities to meet the LEGO Friends sometimes, if you hang around after the show. To check for showtimes, click here.
- Heartlake City Boutique: Guests can shop til they drop here for LEGO Friends toys and a bunch of adorable items. Once you head into this boutique, I can guarantee you won’t come out empty handed! You’ll also find the LEGO Friends Hot Air Balloon in the center of the store.
- The LEGO Movie Experience: Experience a bit of movie magic as you get a behind-the-scenes look at a real movie set! Step onto the LEGO Movie soundstage, check out movie footage and explore some of the awesome models which helped inspire the new and completely original 3D animated adventure THE LEGO MOVIE. You can even find characters from the LEGO Movie to take pictures with!
- City Park Crêperie: Enjoy sweet, delicious crêpes at this pop-up crêperie located in the center of Heartlake City. The menu features a sugar crêpe, a Nutella crêpe, a Nutella & bananas crêpe, and a berries crêpe. We tried a Nutella crêpe this time but need to go back soon and try a different one. What a treat!
- Wok n’ Bowl Ramen: This gourmet Japanese style Ramen House features freshly prepared stir-fry dishes such as orange chicken and teriyaki and ramen noodles with pork belly, chicken, or vegetables. Kids meals are also offered here.
We had such a fun day visiting Heartlake City! When I asked my daughter what her favorite part about the day was, she told me it was getting to talk to Stephanie and Emma and seeing them perform on stage with the other LEGO Friends.
My heart melts when I see her so happy. She also asked if we could return to LEGOLAND tomorrow. For me, it’s all about spending time together and creating new memories. In LEGO Friends Heartlake City there’s the opportunity to do just that!
For more information and to purchase tickets to LEGOLAND California Resort, click here. *Heartlake City is included in the cost of admission to LEGOLAND California Resort. Connect with LEGOLAND California on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
A very special thank you to LEGOLAND California for inviting us to attend a special media day in the park and providing us with lunch. All opinions are 100% my own.