This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Marie Callender’s Whole Pie-To-Go Sale is under way! From January 18 through February 28, guests can choose from more than 20 varieties of Marie Callender’s, starting at just $7.99 plus a tin deposit. Fruit Pies are offered at $7.99 plus a tin deposit and include:
- Apple: Sliced sweetened apples, spiced with cinnamon.
- Apple (No Sugar Added): Contains natural apple sugars, spiced with cinnamon.
- Cherry: With juicy, tart, red cherries.
- French Apple: Our traditional apple pie with a crumbly cinnamon streusel topping.
- Peach: With thick sliced peaches.
Cream Pies are offered at $8.99 plus a tin deposit and include:
- Banana Cream: Fresh ripe bananas, rich vanilla cream, fresh whipped cream or a fluffy meringue.
- Chocolate Cream: Chocolate blended with our creamy vanilla custard.
- Coconut Cream: Coconut folded into our rich vanilla cream.
- Custard: Real vanilla and a dash of nutmeg accent this rich egg custard.
Specialty Pies are offered at $9.99 plus a tin deposit and include:
- Chocolate Satin: Rich chocolate fills a chocolate cookie crust, with a rim of freshly-whipped cream.
- Cream Cheese: A melt-in-your-mouth cream cheese filling in a graham cracker crust, with a pure sour cream topping.
- Kahlua Cream Cheese: Kahlua mocha throughout our velvety cream cheese pie in a chocolate cookie crust.
Please note: Pie Sale excludes cheesecakes, seasonal fresh fruit pies, and promotional pies.
You’ll want to stop by Marie Callender’s more than once during their Whole Pie-To-Go Sale, especially on January 23, which is National Pie Day! Do YOU have a favorite kind of pie at Marie Callender’s? Share with me in the comments! For more information, including a complete listing of pies and to find a location nearest you, please visit HERE.
Images are property of Marie Callender’s and used with permission.