What do you do when you’re in the middle of the holiday season and you still have people left to buy for, but have no idea what to get them? For me, sometimes the hardest people to buy for are family members who live far away, specifically kids. With extended families living further apart and seeing each other less these days, holiday gift buying has become way more stressful. There’s nothing worse than giving a gift you know someone won’t like. Yes, we should all be grateful for what we receive but as a working adult, I don’t want to .spend my hard-earned money on gifts that others won’t really use. Can you relate? Well, I think I have the perfect solution! It’s called Elfster! If you haven’t heard of Elfster before, it’s a FREE gift exchange website that makes gift giving easier. This holiday season why not take advantage of Elfster’s Shareable Wish List Maker? Not only is it easy to put together a Holiday Wish List, it’s also easy to share it with friends and relatives. This definitely makes gift giving way more fun and easy. and will help take the guessing out of your holiday shopping. If you’re the cool aunt, uncle, or grandparent looking to buy the best gift for the little ones in your life, Please keep in mind that Wish Lists aren’t just for kids to create, they also have items for men and women. After all, the holidays aren’t limited to just the children, right?
Do you ever find yourself asking yourself these questions when you’re out shopping:
- What do they like this week?
- How old are they, again?
- What’s their size?
- Where in the world do I buy a (insert this year’s most popular toy)?
Well, Elfster will definitely help take the guessing out of your holiday shopping and put you at ease. Kids can work with their parents to build a list of everything they want from anywhere online. Then parents can either access it for themselves and their own shopping trips or email it to relatives who want to pick out that special and perfect gift this season and score big points with nieces, nephews, and grandchildren.
Here are 4 easy steps to put together a Shareable Wish List on Elfster:
- Go to either https://www.elfster.com/ or open up the Elfster app on your mobile device. (The mobile app is pictured below.)
- Click on “Convenient Wish Lists” and you’ll find yourself on a page with a search bar asking “What are you wishing for?” This search bar will help you pull up just about anything you want to find. There are a variety of gift categories to select from for men, women, kids, home, entertainment, electronics, occasion and sports. Not only can you search by categories, you also have the option to search by price. Once you see something you’ll like to add to the Wish List, you just click to add it.
- After a Wish List is complete, you can email it to friends and relatives who are asking what to buy this year.
- If you are the one buying gifts, once you access an Elster Wish List, you have the ability to actually buy the items directly through the list.
It’s so easy and convenient to be able to access an Elfster Shareable Wish List and then buy directly from the list, since every item on the site is connected to where you can purchase it. I wish Elfster was around when I was a kid! Boy have times changed! Do you have family or friends to buy for still? Why not have them make you a wish list on Elster? It definitely makes holiday shopping a lot easier.
You can connect with Elfster on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, too.