This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Guests looking for family friendly Halloween fun can head to SeaWorld Spooktacular® for a festive day filled with candy, costumes, colorful characters, music and more.
This immersive family event features everything kids love about Halloween, from trick-or-treating to hay mazes to a Halloween dance party to fun times with their favorite Sesame Street friends. In addition to all the returning favorites, this year SeaWorld San Diego is bringing back its beloved Spooktacular Pumpkin Hunt! SeaWorld Spooktacular runs weekends now through October 31 and is included with park admission. As an added treat, SeaWorld San Diego is offering one child, aged 3 to 9, free admission with one full-paid adult admission until October 31.
- Adventures along the Trick-or-Treat Trail: Find waves of Halloween fun when costumed youngsters trick-or-treat for ghoulish goodies. Each candy station on our trick-or-treat trail features an assortment of favorites from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Halloween Dance Party & Costume Parade: Children can join a cast of silly characters for a Halloween Dance Party where they participate in line-dancing favorites and then show off their costumes in the costume parade!
Meet a Mermaid: Meet the friendly Halloween mermaids each event day in this immersive experience along the Trick-or-Treat Trail.
- Hay Maze: Wander through our festive hay maze and meet some fun fall characters along the way.
Sesame Street Countdown to Halloween show: Join Count von Count as he goes on a journey on his favorite night of the year…Halloween! Learning the importance of friendship, he leaves his castle in search of his Sesame Street friends, meeting new friends along the way. See the park schedule for show times.
- Dia de los Muertos: Back by popular demand is the celebration of the Mexican holiday Día de los Muertos. Large, beautifully dressed Catrina statues will welcome guests as they discover ofrendas (offerings) of mementos and flowers honoring loved ones who have passed.
- Spooktacular Pumpkin Hunt: Families can purchase a Spooktacular Pumpkin Hunt Map to explore the park and track down SeaWorld and Halloween inspired painted pumpkins to redeem a special prize!
Spooky Family Fun by Day, Terrifying Halloween Frights by Night
For guests who are seeking a scarier Halloween experience, SeaWorld San Diego is debuting its first ever Howl-O-Scream nighttime event. Guests will encounter roaming haunts rampaging through scare zones and haunted houses with dark passageways home to ghoulish creatures lurking in the depths. Adventuresome guests can deepen the thrills with terrifying rides in the dark on Electric Eel, Manta and Journey to Atlantis, quench their thirst for fear at fiendishly interactive bars and feel the monstrous electricity of the live Vampire Circus show. Guests won’t want to miss this “inaugural fear” year of Howl-O-Scream San Diego, select nights now through Sunday, October 31. For more information and ticket purchases for this separate-ticketed event visit http://www.HowlOScream.com/CA.
The Best Way to Experience Spooktacular at SeaWorld: Buy a new 2022 SeaWorld Fun Card, get 2021 FREE! For a limited time, visit again and again with a 2022 SeaWorld Fun Card and get the rest of 2021 FREE! This incredible deal offers more than three bonus months when you buy now, including visits to SeaWorld Halloween Spooktacular this year and next year, for only $99.99*.For access with more benefits and low monthly payments starting at $10.50 per month, guests can upgrade to a Silver, Gold, or Platinum Annual Pass to enjoy the perks they want most. Annual Pass Members* receive 12 months of visits with incredible benefits including exclusive ride opportunities, FREE parking, up to 6 free guest tickets, savings on merchandise, and more! Annual Pass Members also get special discounts for the best deals on Howl-O-Scream San Diego. For more information about the SeaWorld Fun Card, please go HERE.
The safety of guests, Ambassadors and animals in our care remains SeaWorld’s top priority. Consistent with CDC guidance, SeaWorld recommend that guests wear face coverings while indoors.
Logo, images and video property of SeaWorld and used with permission.