A little over a month ago, had the opportunity to join the Curves® community in my city. I had driven past it so many times and was always curious to see what it was like.
facCurves® is a one-stop-shop for every woman’s fitness needs offering a 30 minute, total-body workout with No Makeup, No Men, and No Mirrors. When you enroll in the Curves Fitness® Program, you’re able to participate in circuit classes, utilizing strength training machines, which are designed to burn fat, increase strength, and kick start weight loss.Curves® recently celebrated its 25th birthday. Wow, 25 years of empowering women to take control of their health and fitness levels! I was excited to participate in their birthday celebration on one of the days I went to work out.I want to share about my experience with you and share 5 Things (I think) you’ll love most about working out at Curves.
- The Curves Community – The moment you walk into a Curves location, you can feel the sense of community. You’ll feel so supported by all of the ladies there. People are friendly, they know your name, they say “hi”. Every time you come in to workout again, you’re greeted by name at the front desk and by the instructors on the floor and the other women there start to remember you. To have someone genuinely ask about how you’re doing and support you, is something really special. The support of other women can really help strengthen your spirit. Get ready to embrace new friendships
- One-on-one training and guidance with Curves coaches – Unlike other fitness clubs, your membership at Curves comes with 5 training sessions with a Coach. It not only gives you peace of mind to be walked through the circuit and be properly taught on how to use the strength resistance machines, but it will also help you build confidence to come back and do it all on your own.
- Increased Strength.- After you’ve worked out at Curves for a couple of weeks, you’ll begin to feel increased strength. A strong body helps make everything you do easier and can help prevent common health problems like joint pain and osteoporosis.
- Better balance in your life – Having a regular routine scheduled, which includes a workout at Curves a few times (or more) per week, can really help you gain better balance in your life. At just 30 minutes per workout, you can take that time to clear your mind and just relax and refresh.
- Your new look – After you’ve established a regular workout routine, many things seem to follow. As I mentioned, you’ll have increased strength, as well as a lot more energy. You’ll feel that sense of balance in your life too. I think overall, you’re going to have a new outlook on life and, in turn, it’ll give you a new look. Whether you’ve set and achieved fitness goals or you’ve achieved other goals such as maintaining a regular workout schedule, it’s likely that you’ll have a new look about you, one that others will notice. Several people have already asked me what I’m doing and have commented about how great I look!
Curves International, Inc. is one of the largest chains of fitness clubs for women. Aside from gaining better fitness, it also enabled me to navigate through my days with more confidence, resilience, and grace. It’s about feeling great every day and building a healthy future. a fitter, healthier, happier me! Curves is truly a great place to go for more than just a workout, as you can see. There are over 4,000 locations worldwide. To find the closest to you, please go here.
Connect with Curves on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.