You are invited to a Cambria Estate Winery dinner on Wednesday, May 3rd at 6:00 p.m. The dinner will hosted by Winemaker, Denise Shurtleff and be held at Watertable, the signature restaurant at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa. Watertable combines the union of rustic and refined, old and new – in both design and cuisine – to appeal to guests’ evolving palates. The regular menu features seasonal, regional grill centric American fare, paired with a distinguished selection of vintage world-class wines, craft brews, artisanal cocktails, craft and naturally infused waters, in a unique nod to its name.
The Cambria Estate Winery Dinner will feature the following pairings for guests:
- Bar Jars and Passed Appetizers I Cambria, Rosé of Pinot Noir, 2016
- Modern Green Salad I Cambria, ‘Clone 4’ Chardonnay 2014
- Skuna Bay Salmon Crudo I ‘Clone 4’ Pinot Noir 2014
- Colorado Lamb Rack I Cambria ‘Tepusquet Vineyard’ Syrah, 2013
- Deconstructed Tart I Cambria, ‘Tepusquet Vineyard’ Viognier, 2015
The cost of the dinner is $125/person (plus tax and gratuity)
Reservations for this exclusive dinner are necessary and can be made by:
calling 714.845.4885 or emailng: [email protected].
Watertable at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa is located at:
21500 Pacific Coast Highway
Huntington Beach, CA 92648