This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
As summer is coming to an end, we are getting excited for the arrival of fall and the start of the holiday season! First up, HALLOWEEN! Are you ready? We are! And so is Great Wolf Lodge! They’ll kick off kick their annual Howl-O-Ween festivities with seasonal celebrations all month long for guests staying at the resort. There’s nothing like 105,000 square feet of water park fun and Halloween-centric activities for the whole family. Throughout October, families can find special complimentary guest programming from a Howl-O-Ween House in the lobby to nightly Howl-O-Ween themed dance parties, Haunted Hustle scavenger hunts, boo bingo and more. How fun is that?
Great Wolf Lodge’s Howl-O-Ween festivities include:
- Howl-O-Ween House in the lobby
- Nightly Trick or Treat Trail from 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Nightly Howl-O-Ween themed games in the lobby including Witch Hat Ring Toss, Mummy Bowling, Feed the Monster, Boo Bingo, Candy Corn Guessing Game + more.
- Howl-O-Ween themed dance parties
- Haunted Hussle Scavenger Hunt and a Spooky Walk, replacing the Wolf Walk
- An UnBoolieveable Character Meet, Greet & Treat
- Howl-O-Ween themed Character Breakfasts
This all sounds like a lot of fun! Great Wolf Lodge’s Howl-O-Ween For more information and to book your family’s Howl-o-ween stay, please visit here.
Some images and video are property of Great Wolf Lodge and used with permission.