I was invited to attend LEGOLAND® Brick or Treat Nights in exchange for coverage. All opinions are my own.
Brick-or-Treat Party Nights have returned to LEGOLAND® California Resort. It’s one of our favorite annual Halloween events to attend and you can attend this year, Saturdays through October 27! This event is a separately ticketed party offering exciting entertainment, sweet treats and not-so-spooky thrills and it’s an event where guests of all ages are welcome to dress up in costumes. Brick-or-Treat is a very family-friendly and a must-do for us each year. This year, Brick-or-Treat Party Nights is presented by Disguise Costumes and will be offered from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. on the following Saturdays:
- September 29
- October 6
- October 13
- October 20
- October 27
The Park is transformed into a monster mash bash for the ultimate family fun Halloween party and features the following:
- Treat stations with more than 1 million pieces of candy
- Costume contests and interaction with the “Boo Crew”
- a new pop-badge challenge
- Ghost Cruise adventure
- LEGO Character Meet and Greets
- Heartlake City Fall Festival with Pumpkin Patch Build and craft time with the LEGO Friends
- The AstroBash Dance Party
- “The Curse of the Hallowmeenie” theater show
- The “Spirits of Halloween” animated light show
- Bluegrass Band Jamboree
- a special LEGO Friends meet and greet in Heartlake City, where kids can decorate their own craft
In addition to all of these special Brick-or-Treat Party nights offerings, guests also have access to many of the regular attractions during the party.Admission for Brick-or-Treat Nights can be purchased for as low as $54, if purchased online and in advance. LEGOLAND California and SEA LIFE® aquarium are open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on select dates throughout October and LEGOLAND® Water Park is open weekends 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. through October 27. With special event admission to Brick-or-Treat Party Nights on September 29, October 6, 13, 20 and 27, guests can extend their day until 9 p.m. at both LEGOLAND California and SEA LIFE aquarium to enjoy all of the Halloween festivities-plus- add on a second day Resort Hopper ticket to extend the fun all weekend long. For exclusive savings and more information, please visit http://www.BRICKORTREAT.com or call 760.918.5346.
A very special THANK YOU to LEGOLAND California Resort for hosting us for a fun night out!