This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
With October just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about Halloween, especially about costumes! Our family LOVES to plan out our costumes far in advance. What about you? This year, let Disney help you get a head start with costumes for kids, adults, families, babies, and even your family pet!With all of the exciting blockbuster hits from Disney this year, including Avengers: Endgame, Toy Story 4, Lion King, Captain Marvel, and Aladdin, there are so many fantastic characters to choose from when it comes to picking out a costume for Halloween.Disney Princess Costumes
- Elsa Costume for Kids – Frozen (MSRP: $49.95-54.95) – No need to put dreams on ice when they can come true with our Elsa Costume. Inspired by the queen’s elegant outfit in Frozen, this detailed gown is frosted in glittering icicles and sequins, with a sparkling snowy cape.
- Ariel Costume Collection for Kids – The Little Mermaid (MSRP: $14.95 – $49.95) – Waves of excitement will wash over your little mermaid when she gets to flip her fins as our Disney Princess from under the sea. The Ariel detailed outfit features glittering fabrics and sequins, tiers of tulle, and a silvery shell brooch.
- Jasmine Costume Collection for Kids – Aladdin (MSRP: $14.95 – $49.95) – Discover a whole new world of roleplay wonders in our Princess Jasmine Costume Collection for Kids. Add jewelry, shoes, and tiara to grant every masquerade wish.
- Belle Costume Collection for Kids – Beauty and the Beast (MSRP: $14.95-$54.95) – Relive a tale old as time at Halloween and all year ’round in our Belle Costume Collection, including costume shoes, light-up wand, jewelry set, and tiara.
- Cinderella Costume for Kids (MSRP: $49.95-54.95) – Cinderella will grace any royal ball in this elegant costume. With a ”Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo,” this glittering gown fulfills every dream with silver details, shimmering tulle, organza trims, glass slipper cameo brooch, and silver foil accents.
More Popular Costume Choices for Kids
- Black Panther Costume Collection for Kids (MSRP: $24.95-$54.95) – Prowl the Kingdom of Wakanda in this Black Panther Costume Collection. Featuring King T’Challa’s ready-for-action bodysuit and a power glove set with battle sounds, this collection is sure to inspire hours of heroic play!
- Captain America Costume for Kids (MSRP: $49.95-$54.95) – Kids can join Earth’s Mightiest Heroes when they suit up in this Captain American costume. Featuring a mask and full bodysuit, complete with motion-activated shield sounds, this super hero costume is prepared for epic battle.
- Marvel’s Captain Marvel Costume for Kids (MSRP: $49.95) – Get your courageous youngster ready for epic adventures as one of the universe’s most powerful heroes in this awesome costume inspired by Marvel Studio’s blockbuster, Captain Marvel. Striking outfit includes top, pants and wrist cuffs.
- Spider-Man Costume Set for Kids – Spider-Man: Far from Home (MSRP: $49.95-$54.95)- They’ll be ready to leap into the role of Spider-Man with this costume inspired by Marvel’s Spider-Man: Far from Home. The three-piece set includes padded costume, mask, and web projection gloves to light-up their performance.
Toy Story 4 Costume Collection for Kids
- Buzz Lightyear Costume (MSRP: $16.95-$54.95) – Your Space Ranger’s imagination will take them to infinity and beyond wearing this Buzz Lightyear Costume Collection. Featuring all of the intergalactic essentials to defeat Emperor Zurg in no time, it includes light-up wings and helmet!
- Woody Costume (MSRP: $19.95-$44.95) – You’ll have a friend in your little sheriff while they wear our Woody Costume Collection. Featuring Woody’s cowboy ensemble complete with hat, holster, and belt, this set includes everything they need to keep order in the Wild West of Andy’s room.
- Bo Peep Costume (MSRP: $54.95) – They are sure to roam, then find their way home after a night of portraying bold Bo Peep as seen in Toy Story 4. Costume includes blouse, bloomers, headband with bow, crook, and skirt that converts to a cape.
Popular Disney Costumes for Adults
- Jessie Dress Costume by Disguise – Toy Story (MSRP: $79.95) – Round-up the compliments when you wear this glamorous Jessie costume by Disguise. Inspired by Toy Story’s cowgirl, the dress features a sequin bodice, blue metallic skirt, plus attached collar, belt and petticoat.
- Queen of Hearts Costume with Tutu – Alice in Wonderland (MSRP: $39.95) – You’re certain to lose your head over this adult Queen of Hearts costume with layered tulle tutu skirt plus glittering golden trims and crown. All ways are your ways, your majesty.
- Minnie Mouse Costume with Tutu (MSRP: $39.95) – Yoo Hoo! Step into the spotlight when wearing this flirty ’30s adult Minnie Mouse costume with layered tulle tutu skirt, plus glittering polka dots and fuzzy mouse ears.
- Jasmine Deluxe Costume for Adults by Disguise – Live Action Film (MSRP: $74.95) – Bring the dreams of faraway lands home in this Jasmine costume by Disguise. This two-piece outfit features a gold-trimmed satin jumpsuit and a removable organza cape with peacock feather screen art.
- Aladdin Deluxe Costume for Adults by Disguise – Live Action Film (MSRP: $69.95)- Bring the dreams of faraway lands home in this Aladdin deluxe costume by Disguise. Inspired by Disney’s live action version of Aladdin, this jumpsuit features striped pants, screen art on the top and an attached red vest.
Disney Costumes for Pets
- Woody Pet Costume by Rubies $22.95 – $26.95 (MSRP: $22.95-$26.95) – Give your pet a rootin’ tootin’ look with this Woody costume that includes a shirt and hat. Available in a choice of sizes, it includes an attached bandana that fastens easily and even a foam sheriff’s badge.
- Ewok Costume for Pets by Rubie’s – Star Wars (MSRP: $22.95-$26.95) – Let your pet be part of the rebellion in this adorable costume featuring an Ewok from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. It features a soft bodysuit and headpiece that are both easy on and off.
- Dumbo Pet Costume by Rubie’s (MSRP: $24.95-$28.95) – Your pet’s spirits will soar to new heights when you transform them into everyone’s favorite flying elephant. Available in a variety of sizes, this adorable Dumbo costume includes a headpiece with attached hat featuring little Timothy Mouse.
Disney Halloween Accessories for your Home
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Pumpkin Kitchen Towel Set (MSRP: $14.95) – Don’t let dirty dishes haunt your house on the big day. Mickey and Minnie dare to decorate the kitchen with this set of two Halloween-themed towels that will spook away spills and dry your tears!
- Mickey Mouse Werewolf Plush – Halloween (MSRP: $14.95) – You’ll say ”Fangs for the memories” this Howl-oween when shaggy plush Mickey masquerades as a Werewolf.
- Mickey Mouse Trick-or-Treat Candy Bowl (MSRP: $19.95) – Celebrate the spooky season with this cuddly cad. Dish out trick-or-treat candy with generosity from this Mickey jack-o’-lantern bowl. It’s big enough to make your haunted mouse-house the most popular in the neighborhood this Halloween night. Best of all, his face glows-in-the-dark for extra eerie fun!
There are SO many cute costumes to pick from this year! And don’t forget about the spooktacular Disney Halloween home decor and accents! For more information about these products and to purchase, please visit HERE. Let me know in the comments if you are planning on dressing up as one of these costumes or dressing up your child or pet in one of them! I’d love to hear all about it!
Images are property of Disney and used with permission.