Disclosure: I am part of CosmetiCare’s Mom Ambassador Program. I received medspa services in order to write my review. All opinions are 100% my own.
Over the past few months, you may have noticed my posting about my exciting trips to the CosmetiCare medspa! I’m currently one of nine Mom Ambassadors working with CosmetiCare and have had the pleasure of getting to know the entire staff over there, as well as try out a few of the procedures they offer. I’m loving the results I’ve gotten from the Botox and Voluma!
CosmetiCare is hosting a VIP Event on Thursday, November 5, 2015 with all of the CosmetiCare Moms and YOU are invited to attend! The event will be held from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and it’s going to be so much fun! You’ll get to meet all of the CosmetiCare Mom Ambassadors, including me! (I love meeting readers in person!) Guests will sip on complimentary wine and champagne and be treated to delightful hor d’oeuvres. You’ll be able to get an insider’s look into CosmetiCare’s signature treatment rooms and learn more about non-invasive beauty treatments through demonstrations of techniques to correct wrinkles, loose and sagging skin, uneven tone and pigmentation, rosacea and more.
- The Skin Care and Glow Room – Discover aesthetic technology with instant results and zero downtime
- The Fat Melting Room – Marvel at TruSculpt, a 10% noninvasive body contouring option with no downtime.
- The Laser Room – Consider painless laser hair removal, just in time for swimsuit season.
- The Freeze & Fill Room – Freeze out frown lines with techniques presented by medspa specialists
- The Nip/Tuck Room – Consult with CosmetiCare’s founder, Dr. Niccole, and his partner physicians.
- The Care Credit Room – If you’re curious about costs after learning about all of the services and procedures, you can also request no-interest financing.
Many women have questions about aesthetic technology, lasers, body sculpting and other cosmetic procedures and this kind of a fun event is a no-pressure opportunity to get questions answered. Learn all about the options available to help you age gracefully and with confidence! Plus, CosmetiCare has an imaging tool that allows patients to “try on treatments”. It’s called NewLook Now® and is a complimentary service that allows patients to see what these technologies and procedures can do for their appearance.
Attendees at the CosmetiCare VIP Event will receive opportunity-drawing tickets to win:
Skin Medica TNS Essential Serum ($270.00 Value)
40 Units of Botox ($400.00 Value)
Melt the Fat 1 TruSculpt Treatment ($499.00)
Luscious Lips – 1 Syringe of Juvederm Ultra Plus ($595.00 Value)
To RSVP for this event, you can either call 949.273.2663 or email i[email protected]. I’m hoping some of my readers will be able to join me!
CosmetiCare is also hosting a great giveaway that you can enter to win $250 in CosmetiCare Spa Services. Just enter below on the Rafflecopter! Good luck everyone! I hope to see you at the VIP Party!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Connect with CosmetiCare on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Some images property of CosmetiCare and Reveille, Inc.