We recently enjoyed a “Sunday Funday” at Knott’s Berry Farm and were there from park opening to park closing. There’s just so much to see and do there, especially right now during their 75th Anniversary Celebration of Ghost Town. Have you been yet? If you haven’t, you must make it there before September 5, when it all ends.
When you spend that long in the park, you’re going to eat more than one meal there. Did you know that Knott’s offers an All Day Dining Plan? It’s a great deal because for only $31.99 per person, you can enjoy one select entree and one side (drink not included) from any of the participating dining locations in the Park.
Here’s a list of the participating dining locations and the meal choices:
- Sutter’s Grill (located in Ghost Town) – Cheeseburger, Buffalo Style Breaded Chicken Sandwich, Chicken Tenders, Western BBQ Bacon Burger, Caesar Salad
- Bigfoot Broiler (located in Ghost Town) – Cheeseburger, Foot Long Hot Dog, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Caesar Salad
- Grizzly Creek Lodge (located in Camp Snoopy) – Cheeseburger, Chicken Tenders, Jumbo Hot Dog, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza Wedge & Side Salad, Caesar Salad
- Boardwalk BBQ (located on the Boardwalk) – Cheeseburger, Jumbo Hot Dog, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza Wedge & Side Salad, Caesar Salad
- Coaster’s Diner (located on the Boardwalk) – Cheeseburger, Southwest Burger, Chicken Tenders, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Caesar Salad
- Hollywood Hits (located on the Boardwalk) – Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza Wedge & Side Salad
- Cantina (located in Fiesta Village) – Tostada Salad with beans & rice, Grande Burrito with beans & rice, Two Tacos with beans & rice, Caesar Salad
The easiest way to add the All Day Dining Plan is to purchase yours online, before your visit. After you purchase the option online, you print out your voucher and take it to one of the participating dining locations, where you’ll receive a wristband. During operating hours, the wristband entitles you to dine every 90 minutes if you desire. Wouldn’t it be fun to spend an entire day at Knott’s, just eating every 90 minutes? Ok, I’m just joking. The All Day Dining Plan doesn’t include drinks but I need to share one of the best drink deals in the Park with you! You can purchase a 2016 Souvenir Bottle for only $14.99 and get free drink refills the entire day! It’s a great deal and we used it in between meals to carry around ice water, which they’d also refill for us. It’s almost always hot outside in Southern California so having the option to get a cold, icy drink constantly refilled was a life-saver. Also, if you purchase it online before your visit, it’s only $10.99! For more information about Knott’s All Day Dining Plan or general park information, go here.
Connect with Knott’s on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.