The Shops at Mission Viejo invited you to ‘Make A Date With Style’ at LOOKBOOK Live, a spring fashion event taking place on Saturday, April 18 from noon to 5 p.m., on the lower level near Nordstrom. In collaboration with Glamour and GQ magazines. LOOKBOOK Live translates spring’s hottest fashion trends from the runway into real life styles, and shares where to shop for the looks you love – in the place where you love to shop. LOOKBOOK Live kicks off with eight pages of spring fashion trends in Glamour and GQ’s April issues and continues online at simon.com/lookbooklive with his-and-hers in-depth videos on how to wear spring’s best styles.
The LOOKBOOK Live Event Series will bring the best of spring fashion to The Shops at Mission Viejo, providing shoppers with one-on-one interactions and consultations with style experts, along with:
- Stage Events: Style experts from Glamour and GQ will showcase and discuss fashions worn by male and female models.
- Style Closets: Date-themed closets will feature his-and-her styles for different spring dates and occasions. Professional stylists will be on hand to help shoppers interpret which looks best fit their lifestyles, body types and budgets.
- Beauty Stations: Complimentary beauty and grooming touch-ups, tailored to the different style closets, will have shoppers date-ready in a flash.
- Style Challenges: Engaging activities held every hour that will challenge shoppers to pack a suitcase with their style picks for a selected destination. Style experts will choose the winning suitcases and winners will receive gift card prizes.
- Shop This Look: “Shop This Look” digital trend cards will be filled out on tablets by the style experts and emailed to shoppers so they can reference them via their mobile devices as they shop. Additionally, a special Gift With Purchase promotion on event day will reward shoppers who purchase their favorite looks at The Shops at Mission Viejo.
- Photo Booth: Snap a shot with your boyfriend, girlfriend or BFF and share on social media, or print and take it home as a style souvenir.
- Enter for a Chance to Win a $2,500 Shopping Spree: Shoppers who post a photo of their favorite spring look, inspired by these trends, to Twitter or Instagram using both #foundatsimon and #gqglamourcontestentry will be entered to win a $2,500 Simon shopping spree.
A special invitation-only VIP welcome lounge will be available during the LOOKBOOK Live event to local insiders, media and VIP guests, featuring light bites, refreshments and special access to tour the style and beauty stations.
During LOOKBOOK Live, The Shops at Mission Viejo will partner with Mission Hospital to honor four breast cancer survivors with a new head-to-toe look, including an outfit, hair and makeup makeover, courtesy of the center.
The presentation is meant to bring awareness to the 13th annual Think Pink Breast Health Wall of Honor that will be displayed this October at The Shops at Mission Viejo. Each year, shoppers have the opportunity to honor or remember a loved one by donating $25 to place a hand-written card on the Wall of Honor. Donations to underwrite the cost of a mammogram or diagnostic procedure ($100) for someone who could not otherwise afford it, are also encouraged.
Connect with The Shops at Mission Viejo on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.