This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Let’s talk about my 3 most favorite words of the summer: Toy. Story. LAND! Have you been to experience it all yet? I haven’t, but I’ve definitely enjoyed all of the coverage online.
On June 30th, opening day of Toy Story Land, Disney’s Hollywood Studios actually reached capacity and closed. I don’t think Hollywood Studios had seen that much traffic in a very long time and although I’m not a fan of big crowds, I had total F.O.M.O…you know, Fear of Missing Out. My upcoming visit to Walt Disney World Resort can’t come soon enough! Here are my 5 Toy Story Land Must-Dos for my trip:
- Ride Slinky Dog Dash
- Ride Alien Swirling Saucers
- Find Woody, Jessie, and Buzz and hug them!
- Eat one of everything at Woody’s Lunch Box.
- Take photos at the Toy Story Land Block Wall and the Popsicle Stick Wall
In honor of those of us that haven’t gotten to Toy Story Land, but are planning to get there soon, I’ve got a great giveaway! I mean, even if you have already been there, you can enter too! Who couldn’t use a little extra Disney money for your visit to Andy’s backyard? To enter, just fill out the Rafflecopter below. But first, take a look over the giveaway rules.
- One winner will be awarded a $250 Disney Gift Card (e-gift card to be delivered via email)
- Winner will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen
- All winning entries will be verified
- Must be 18 years of age or older to participate
- Open to residents of the United States and Canada
- Giveaway starts on July 5 and ends at midnight on July 21
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Over the Top Mommy has teamed up with 9 other Disney-loving bloggers to bring you this magical giveaway:
- Post 50 RX
- The Creative Stay at Home Mom
- Redhead Baby Mama
- Motherhood & Beyond
- Oh Sweet Disney
- The Farm Girl Gabs
- Adventures in Familyhood
- An Open Suitcase
- A New Dawnn
Good Luck, Everyone! Thanks again for reading!