Have you heard the great news? Disneyland Resort is kicking off the new year by bringing back their SoCal Resident discounted ticket offer! There couldn’t be a more perfect time to plan a visit to the Parks, since the holidays are over and things slow down a bit. The Southern California Resident ticket offer* provides flexible options for three days of magic and adventure at special prices. For a limited time, guests may select from these purchase options:
- 3-day ticket with choice of one park per day for $149 (less than $50 per day) – entitles Guests admission to either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park each day for 3 days. This ticket is not valid for visits to both theme parks on the same day.
- 3-day Park Hopper ticket for $189 – entitles Guests admission to both Disneyland Resort theme parks over 3 days, including visits to both theme parks on the same day.
The Southern California Resident tickets include one Magic Morning early entry to Disneyland Park, which provides an extra hour of play on select days before the park opens to the general public. Tickets must be purchased by May 22, 2017 and excludes the following blockout dates: April 9 through April 23, 2017. This is such a great offer and just in time to enjoy the upcoming Main Street Electrical Parade and thrilling Star Wars experiences at Disneyland Park, plus the Lunar New Year Celebration and the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival at Disney California Adventure Park.Here are some of the important details relating to the 3-Day SoCal Resident Promotional Ticket with Magic Morning offer:
- Valid only for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999.
- Proof of residency is required for purchase and admission.
- 3-Day, 1-Park-Per-Day Ticket is valid for admission for three (3) days to either Disneyland or Disney California Adventure park, but not to both parks on the same day.
- 3-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Ticket is valid for admission for three (3) days to both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park on the same day.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Tickets expire May 25, 2017.
- Blockout days of April 9 through April 23, 2017 apply.
- May purchase up to 5 tickets per person per day with valid ID.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Tickets not valid before January 9, 2017
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
For more information about this very special offer, including restrictions, go here.
Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out a RSS feed the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, You now NEED On-Page SEO. So what is good On-Page SEO?First your keyword must appear in the title.Then it must appear in the URL.You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing). Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article.Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page. You should have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword.There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword….wait there’s even more Now what if i told you there was a simple WordPress plugin that does all the On-Page SEO, and automatically for you? That’s right AUTOMATICALLY, just watch this 4minute video for more information at. Seo Plugin
Disneyland Brings Back SoCal Resident Discounted Ticket Offer – Over The Top Mommy